SITE MANAGER - NEW BUILD HOUSING 5 NATIONAL HOUSEBUILDER
Site Manager/Senior Manager - Congleton
5* National Housebuilder (High Quality)
Paying between £50-58,000 + Package
About the Company...
This company is a well respected National Housebuilder with an impeccable reputation in the industry for producing high-quality homes and customer service for over 80 years. They have developments in sought after locations suitable for all types of buyers and create a unique buying experience for the client.
Their Site Managers are known for winning awards and being the highest level in the industry proving excellent support on-site and with customers.
About the Role...
They are looking for an experienced Site Manager/Senior Site Manager for their new Congleton development which is in its early stages, the site is over 120 units with a pond feature and is set to be an Award-Winning site.
- Ensure all aspects of the programme are meeting financial, construction, quality and safety targets and standards.
- Manage subcontractors, plant and materials.
- Drive completion on schedule and within budget.
- Co-ordinate all site teams and labour activities.
- Maintain HSEQ standards.
The Right Candidate...
- Extensive experience in the same role with a recognised housebuilder.
- 2+ Years with your current company
- Proven track record in role (Award Winners preferred not essential)
- Relevant qualifications/degree.
- FIRST AID
They are offering a generous salary and package to the right candidate with a well achievable bonus structure. As well as one of the best support networks I've personally seen in a business, there is plenty of training and development on offer with this company, even for the more senior staff.
With plenty of progression opportunities and career opportunities to win awards and earn the bonuses on offer from this, there's a good chance to add a lot more onto your pay from working hard.
- "site manager" and ("homes" or "housing" or "houses" or "residential" or "house") and "new build" and "unit"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'