Site Manager (Modular School Build) - Egremont, Cumbria
Our client is a multi-divisional Main Contractor with projects up and down the UK. We are currently on the hunt for a Site Managers to work on Schools projects in Egremont, Cumbria. You will work as No. 1 onsite reporting into a visiting Project Manager. Projects range from £5 - 10m in value. You will have full lifecycle experience taking projects from demo / groundworks through to final finish / handover. You will work with a variety of build techniques - Traditional / Brick / Modular. Previous Top Main Contractor experience is essential!
- Daily management of the subcontractors
- Enforcing Health & Safety on site
- Identifying any design issues and solving technical queries out on site
- Providing progress reports to senior management highlighting any points of concern
- Working alongside the Project Manager to ensure project budget is being maintained
- Client and Consultant liaison
- Quality Control
- Short term programming amends
- Driving job to completion
- Minimum 10 years post qualified experience.
- Previous experience in building schools in essential.
- H&S certs - SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS as a minimum.
- DBS Clearance
- Degree in Construction Management or similar - desirable.
- Good reporting / IT skills.
The salaries, packages and career prospects on offer are highly competitive. If you would like to apply for this position please e-mail your CV to Joe Ruby at the e-mail address: professional@uklgroup .com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"