Our client are leading contractor specialising within the Hotel, Residential, Retail & Commercial sectors, with projects ranging in value between £5m - £20m. Their projects are of the highest quality and we have been asked to find a Site Manager with the experience to match.
You will be working on a £8m hotel extension / refurb project in West-Central London.
Site Manager duties:
- Ensuring HS&E and quality standards throughout the site team at all times.
- Co-ordinating the activities of different sub-contractors/trades so that the entire programme is managed efficiently with regular meetings.
- Monitoring the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality is achieved and address
- Mediating and resolving problems with and between sub-contractors.
- Clarifying, communicating and reviewing site targets with the team on a weekly basis.
- Managing site team members, making all responsibilities and expectations clear and reviewing performance standards via the company performance management system.
- Developing team members, sharing knowledge and experience and understanding and setting development goals for that project.
- Implementing and maintaining the health, safety and environmental process incorporating the pre-start meeting through to project completion.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Ensuring all site records are kept up to date in line with company and legislative requirements.
- Reporting into the Senior Project Manager
Essential Site Manager Experience required:
- 5 years Site Management experience working on project £5m plus
- Experience Managing in Live Environments
- Must have hotel project experience
- SMSTS, First Aid & CSCS.
If you are looking for a new challenge and this role is of interest, please send your CV to Victoria Britland on the email: professional@uklgroup. com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"