Site Manager - High End Residential / Commercial - London
A family orientated construction and fit out company is looking to add a Site Manager to their team.
The successful Site Manager will join a small team specialising in High End Residential building and refurbishment and High End Commercial fit out projects. Projects are based throughout London and the South East.
The company have a fantastic pipeline and are continuously winning new work in addition to this.
With a very low turnover of staff and the intention of always promoting from within - This is a fantastic opportunity.
The Site Manager's Role
The successful Site Manager will be based on site in London.
You will be responsible for day to day running of the site (High End Commercial Fit Out)
The Site Manager - Requirements
- High end Residential / Luxury Commercial experience
- Hands on
- Excellent organisational & team management skills
- Good computer skills
- A previous joinery / carpentry background is beneficial.
- A valid driving licence
- £40,000 - £55000
- Training and guidance
- Family based working environment
- Genuine scope for career growth
- Great support network
If you are Site Manager looking for an exciting move like this, please contact Shyam Boyrangee at Brandon James.
Site Manager / Site Management / Construction / London / High-end / Developer / Carpentry / Bespoke / Commercial fit out / High end fit out
- Site Manager / Site Management / Construction / London / High-end / Developer / Carpentry / Bespoke / Commercial fit out / High end fit out
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'