Site Manager - Heritage Refurbishment Projects - Manchester
* Are you looking to work with the UK's lead refurbishment companies?
* Do you have project experience managing challenging and iconic residential refurbishment projects?
* Are you looking to work with a team who pride themselves on innovation within the industry?
* Looking to work with a company were strong team ethos is one of the core values?
Our leading North West client have been recently awarded new refurbishment project in the Manchester area and we are seeking Site Managers from joinery trades background with heritage refurbishment experience.
Example of responsibilities include:
* Plan and organise all labour on site, including sub-contractors
* Quality control
* Ensure all resources are used efficiently on site
* Setting out and facilitating work for all direct and indirect labour
* Maintaining high safety standards
* Keeping site records and registers up to date
* Keep records and maintain electronic filing system
* Check and authorise time sheets for direct labour
* Ensure the site is a safe and tidy place to work and visit
* Protect the public for our works
* Project a professional image to all.
* Complete reports/paperwork as and when required
If you have any other questions and would like to apply - please contact Wyn at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.