Site Manager - Housing/Residential (Freelance)
My Client has an opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join their successful team in the Birmingham. They have a proven track record in delivering the highest quality build.
As the Site Manager your roles will consist of:
- Supervise sites on a day to day basis.
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager
- Responsible for driving the site forward
- Ensuring build programs and schedules are met and any problems are dealt with quickly and effectively
- You will be the first point of contact for the general public and Sub-Contractors.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.