Search Construction are recruiting in partnership with a National Housebuilder for a Site Manager to join their Operations Team across West Central Scotland.
Our Client is looking for a Freelance Site Manager with proven experience in the following:
- Management of high volume Housebuilding Projects.
- Experienced in working to NHBC regulations
- Working in a customer facing environment.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety, RAMS, Tool Box Talks are adhered to and completed.
It is essential that you will hold the below certification and it is valid and in date.
- First Aid
As Site Manager, you will report to the Construction Manager, You will be managing multi-trade sub contractors to ensure delivery of projects against programme and budget.
The Ideal candidate should live within a commutable distance of Glasgow and your own transport is preferable. Rates are negotiable dependant on experience.
If this role is of interest, please apply online or call asap for a confidential chat.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.