Site Manager - Housing/Residential (Freelance)
Burton Upon Trent
My Client is a regional housing developer that has an opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join their successful team in the Burton Upon Trent. They have a proven track record in delivering the highest quality homes.
As the Site Manager your roles will consist of:
- Supervise sites on a day to day basis.
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager
- Responsible for driving the site forward
- Ensuring build programs and schedules are met and any problems are dealt with quickly and effectively
- You will be the first point of contact for the general public and Sub-Contractors.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job