Our client is a high end commercial fit out compamny They have exceptionally high standards and want their designs to be well conceived, well executed and fabulous. It’s what they like doing best and it’s what they are best at. They believe a workplace should be the focal point of any business, generating a feeling of ownership and pride amongst staff, saying, through its design and functionality, precisely what an organisation needs to say. Simply, it should motivate staff and inspire clients.
Whether refurbishing or relocating, rebranding or refreshing, expanding or consolidating, they work with companies to create the right workplace.
Their clients include Blue Chips, start ups and everything in between. From a 50,000 sq ft fit out to a reception re-brand. They are creative and inspiring and this reflects so well in their end result.
As Site Manager your primary objective is to manage delivery of projects to exacting standards. The role will vary depending on the size and complexity of projects but will involve full hands on management of site - high end. Our client is very customer focused and so there will be extensive liaison with the clients as well as sub-contractors and suppliers. Must have good stakeholder management and relationship building skills. You will be involved with multi-site / project management with responsibility for co-ordinating the job start to finish.
Our client is focused on meeting high standards including:
- Working to the highest quality
- Complete satisfaction to the client
- Able to build and manage strong business relationships
- Working to agreed and targeted profitability
- Working to agreed timescales and delivering on time
The right person will have the following:
- Proven track record in design and build
- Back ground in high end delivery
- SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid
- Fully competent on Health & Safety paperwork
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong communication skills - an excellent relationship builder
- Able to commute to Windsor easily - that is where Head Office is based and sites are generally within an hour travelling distance from Windsor
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. March Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
- site management
- design and build
- office fit out
- smstc trade background