Site Manager - Facilities
Duties of the role:
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the purpose of the role will be to ensure all buildings (internal, external and roadways etc.) are maintained to company standards and are fit for purpose. Ensuring all essential site services i.e. gas, water, steam, compressed air, drains and chemical lines are maintained to ensure a safe and reliable service.
- Ensure all site services activities are managed safely and conform to all policies and current legislation.
- Management of all buildings infrastructure including roofs, ceilings, walls and floors including regular inspections and maintenance.
- Management and repair of all roadways including markings, pathways, barriers and fencing.
- Coordinate site drainage surveys and maintenance work as required.
- Ensure that all heating and cooling systems are adequately maintained to meet operational needs including CHP, AHU's and hot/cold water supplies.
- Ensure contractors are properly managed and are conforming to all quality, HR, EHS and security standards and policies.
- Implement PPM plans for the function testing of site services equipment.
- A demonstrated career history of working in a similar role within the Chemical, hazard or pharmaceutical industry.
- A relevant qualification to at least HNC/HND level in Engineering or Building Services.
- Experience in the control of contractor processes and contractor management disciplines.
Please apply below or telephone Justin Wainwright