Our client is a Top 25 Main Contractor requiring no introduction. They specialise in major Design & Build projects - Mixed Use, Commercial, Industrial & Retail. Having recently secured a major New Build Retail Park project in the South East we have been asked to supply a Freelance Site Manager to help manage all externals / s.278 works across this scheme. You will join a large project team on this high profile project.
Site Manager responsibilities:
- Ensuring company Health and Safety and quality standards are adhered to at all times.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Coordinating sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitoring the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Managing all externals / s.278 works.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving any design and technical issues on site.
Site Manager experience required:
- Minimum 5 years Site Manager experience.
- Major project experience.
- Extensive externals / s.278 works experience.
- Strong paperwork / reporting skills.
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS, NRSWA certificates - essential
This is a 3 month contract for a start immediately, our client offers excellent rates of pay.
If you are interested in this position and are available to start on Monday 16th April please e-mail your CV to Jack Hibbert at the e-mail address: professional@uklgroup .com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job