Site Manager EWI
Your new company
My client, a well-established main contractor, has an immediate requirement for a site Manager with proven experience of delivering EWI projects.The successful candidate must be locally based and meet the below essential criteria.Although the project consists of various trades, the successful candidate MUST have proven experience and expertise in EWI and render works.
Your new role
- Ensure the delivery of multi million pound refurbishment projects on time and on budget, whilst to the clients' satisfaction.
- Build sound relationships with Residents, ensuring they are satisfied and kept informed.
- Ensure the co-ordination of operatives, sub-contractors and suppliers in a planned, controlled manner whilst ensuring efficiency of the works and minimising costs.
- Management of project timescales and planning; communicating changes to all relevant parties * To prepare and keep an up-to-date project plan
- To identify and gain approval for variation orders when deviating from the agreed project specification.
- Monitoring of project budgets, including sub-contractor and material invoices, and the application of variation orders.
- Responsibility for the application and monitoring of all Health and Safety practices associated to the project-including induction and site safety.
- To attend regular update meeting with client, Senior Management and Project Coordinators, providing clear and concise documentation and progress plans.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and achieve high levels of customer service.
- Ensure the timely delivery of management information and project reporting.
- To build sound working relationships with clients and Sub-contractors for future works.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have good IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Must have CSCS, SMSTS, First aid qualifications at minimum
- Proven experience of managing EWI works and other trades.
- A clear communicator who is personable and able to maintain good relationships with residents, the client and all other parties.
- Experience of working as a main contractor Site Manager or equivalent on large 'lived in' residential refurbishment projects
- Working knowledge of the building and maintenance industry
- Knowledge of Health and Safety practices
- Excellent team working, communication and organizational skills
- Confidence and ability to engage with the Senior Management Team.
This is a long term freelance role, £21 an hour, based in Glasgow.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- glasgow site manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job