Site Manager - Domestic Trades
Due to continued expansion plans and natural growth our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Site Manager to join their small team. This opportunity is ideal for a skilled tradesman looking for a first step into management or a manager looking to develop their skills further.
It is essential that you have an excellent trades background as the role will be hands on dealing with domestic construction work on private land. Work will include single to three story extensions so experience in the domestic sector is essential with your trade relating to this.
- Managing and leading a small team with a hands on approach to the work involved.
- Costing jobs accurately to your clients specifications.
- Meeting required standards on all work delivered by yourself and the team in a timely fashion.
- Working to quality standards whilst working to strict deadlines.
- Presentable at all times whilst in client facing situations.
- Quoting work in an effective manner using excellent communication skills.
You will be working on small - large scale properties so experience of similar is essential in this role. The successful applicant will also be leading a small team on a daily basis so it is required to lead by example.
- Resilient and flexible in your approach
- Able to work around client needs when required
- Presentable and excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead a small team
- Experienced within domestic construction
This role will be covering the East Midlands and travel will be fully expensed. The future progression of the role could lead to directorship dependent on success.
Hours of work are Monday-Friday day's however evenings may be required should the role demand so. Please apply for immediate consideration.
T2H Recruitment are an acting as an Employment Agency - Here at T2H Recruitment we try to acknowledge all applications, however unfortunately due to the high volumes we can’t always guarantee this, if you haven’t heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
T2H Recruitment Specialist Recruiters in the Warehouse & Logistics, Engineering, Office & Professional, Health & Social Care Supplying across the East Midlands.
- Domestic Relations
- Site Management
- Skilled Trades
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"