Site Manager - Cornwall
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual with a proven track record in a Site Management role.
Our client are a well respected construction company / developer within the South West (Cornwall / Devon). They currently have projects of various sizes that they are working on (from smaller projects, single developments in the region of £250k to high spec builds and larger multi unit developments both in the residential sector and commercial - office & education). Typical developments would be in the region of £1-2m builds.
Preferred Candidates will:
- Have experience of multi-unit residential developments at the higher end of the market.
- Be able to co-ordinate employed staff as well as sub-contractors.
- Be able to liaise with the Contract administrator and professional team issuing CFI's and RFI's.
- Be able to work under their own initiative and be a good communicator.
- Have a good eye for detail and finishes.
- Want to become part of a growing business, make the role their own and help drive the business forward.
Package:Company vehicle, 28 days holiday, Salary circa £35,000 (negotiable on experience and individual).
This is an urgent role. All those interested parties APPLY NOW! Alternatively, please call Mike Parry, GCS Associates Tel: /
- Site Management
- Project Manager
- Contracts Manager
- Site Manager
- Quantity Surveyor
- commercial manager
- New builds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job