Our client is a leading player in the commercial office fit out market working all across the UK. They are currently looking for an experienced Site Manager to join them on a freelance basis to work on a commercial fit out project inside one of London’s most prestigious skyscrapers.
The successful candidate will manage and co-ordinate the site team and all contractors working on site. The candidate will also have commercial office fit out experience, be First Aid, CSCS and SMSTS qualified and live within commutable distance to site.
- Enforcing health & safety on site
- Checking RAMS and performing site inductions
- Monitoring and adjusting programme where necessary
- Coordinating subcontractors on site
- Quality Control
- Solving technical queries on site
- Regular liaison with the client, consultants and external stakeholders.
Experience & Qualifications Needed:
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid
- Proven track record in the commercial fit out market
- Experience working for some of the UK’s top Fit Out clients
- Computer literate
If you are a Site Manager who has an abundance of experience in the commercial fit out market please forward your CV for the attention of Rob Glaser to UKL Professional.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'