Our client is a UK Main Contractor with office fit out projects throughout the UK. They require an experienced Site Manager to join them on a freelance basis to work on a £400k, 8 week office fit out project based in Essex.
As Site Manager the candidate will be responsible for the on-site project delivery and client management. The successful candidate will manage and co-ordinate the site team and all contractors working on site.
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Setting up site, Fire Plans, Inductions, Method Statement, Risk Assessments e.t.c
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinating sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving design and technical issues on site.
- Interacting with the client and architect on a daily basis.
Site Manager Experience Required:
- Recent office fit-out experience is essential.
- First Aid, SMSTS & CSCS essential.
- Live within suitable commuting distance of the project.
- MUST have BPSS security clearance or be able to get it quickly
Please note this is a 8 week project and will need someone that is completely available throughout the duration of the contact.
If you fit this criteria and are interested in the vacancy, please send your CV for the attention of Meera Patel to professional@uklgroup. com