Site Manager - Cheadle - £40k / £50k
* Are you experienced at delivering timber frame residential developments with projects up to £5million?
* Are you looking to work with leading regional multi-disciplined contractor?
If so, please read on:
Our client have a strong order book across the Manchester region - they offer successful Site Managers a mixture of projects from Residential, Commercial, Education & Healthcare Schemes.
They have recently been awarded a new build residential project based in Cheadle and require experienced Site Managers to deliver turnkey projects and deliver against programme and to the highest standards.
Responsibilities include -
* Plan and organise all labour on site, including sub-contractors
* Ensure all resources are used efficiently on site
* Setting out and facilitating work for all direct and indirect labour
* Maintaining high safety standards
* Keeping site records and registers up to date
* Keep records and maintain electronic filing system
* Check and authorise time sheets for direct labour
* Ensure the site is a safe and tidy place to work and visit
* Project a professional image to all.
* Complete reports/paperwork as and when required
If you have any other questions and would like to apply - please contact Wyn at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"