Salary: £50,000 + bonus
Sector: Body Repair & Fit
Job ID: 32228
We have an outstanding opportunity to join a leading Accident Repair Centre as a Site Manager (Bodyshop). This opportunity comes with an excellent basic salary, bonus and extensive benefits. You will be joining a forward thinking operation and leading a fantastic team in a busy and fast paced environment.
Deliver a best in class motor repair service to customers, providing strong leadership to direct reports and all site employees that will drive site performance and achieve or exceed all financial and operational targets. Empower the site leadership team so that they create a high performing, engaged and fully accountable team that delivers excellence in health & safety and the delivery of all targets. Implement best practice at a site level to ensure the business is protected and operational process & procedure is standardised.
Core competencies of the role
- Responsibility for H&S
- Leading, developing and improving your onsite team, delivering outstanding service to your customer base from FNOL to invoicing
- Responsibility for finance including budgets, OPEX and Management Accounts
- Responsibility for the Bodyshop’s performance and day to day running in line with business objectives
Contact Keastone today for a full job description.
Benefits & Rewards
It all starts with a competitive salary, benchmarked against competitors, which will grow as you do. There is an attractive holiday entitlement too - and what’s more, you can choose the rewards that suit your lifestyle.That kind of flexibility is a key feature of our benefits package. And there’s plenty to choose from, including:
- Pension funding of 9% of your base salary - you can choose to contribute less or more
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover
- 50% off home, motor and pet insurance policies
- Free travel insurance and breakdown cover
For an initial confidential conversation, contact Keastone today.
- Site Manager
- Bodyshop Manager
- Insurance Repair
- Accident Repair Manager
- Insurance Accident Repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'