Site Manager - Housing (Permanent)
An Opportunity to work for a large housing company with multiple live projects with an expanding office and fantastic career progression opportunities.
Location - Leeds
Salary-Basic £40,000 - £55,000 basic plus car plus package (salary depends on value of projects worked on, experience and responsibility on site)
As a working Site Manager you will have a strong trade background and experience on the tools, as well as good communication and organisational skills. You will have a proven record of delivering high end residential projects.
Self-motivation, drive and passion to succeed are as important as is actual experience in the role. Together with the management of a successful team and taking the lead as you will be no 1 site manager on this project.
- Promote Health and Safety good practices, whilst achieving Programme, Quality and coordination of the site activities.
- Ensure people management of all disciplines and maintain a good relationship with key stake holders, with client relationships managed in a professional manner.
- To oversee the production on site with Assistant Site Managers and Trainee Site Managers
- To deliver the project on time and accurately report the current position of programmes
- To work to pre-determined time targets on the Contract Programme to the agreed quality standard and budget
- Management of the supply chain, including regular effective sub-contractor meetings and the recording and distribution of the meeting minutes.
- To prepare material take-offs and the schedule
- To ensure construction complies with NHBC and all other statutory authorities
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE (including qualifications)
- Relevant CSCS card
- Experience in managing Assistants & Trainees
You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
Please contact Michelle at Resolute Recruit on
All applications are kept confidential and will not be used without your permission.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'