We have a new Site Management Accountant opportunity that has arisen working directly with the Finance Director of a £20m t/o manufacturing organisation.
The role sits within a small finance team and you will take the responsibility of the financial management along with the statutory reporting requirements and all cashflow requirements. You will also have the opportunity to get out from behind the desk and deliver financial information and insights to production managers and site management.
This is a perfect position if you would like to gained full management accounts production experience, or if you are an experienced Site Accountant looking for a no2 finance position in manufacturing locally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for assisting the Finance Director in all aspects of financial management of the company.
- Control cashflow on a daily / weekly and monthly basis, together with forecasts.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and statutory accounts.
- Maintenance and development of management information reports.
- Preparation of statutory monthly reports (eg ECSL, VAT returns, intrastat)
- Support the business with the delivery of financial KPI information and modelling of income, margins and costs. Provide insightful analysis to support improved performance working with operational and production managers
- Monthly stock take reporting
In addition to the above you must have strong Excel skills. The company have a bespoke finance and ERP system and they are heavily reliant on Excel for month end and MI / Management reporting.
From a benefits perspective you will have 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, a above average employer pension contribution plus sign up to an employee benefits scheme where you get discounts and perks with a number of retailers / restaurants etc.
To be considered for this please send me through an up to date CV and I will in contact asap to discuss.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'