Site Maintenance Technician - 'Multiskilled' Electrical & Mechanical. This highly successful engineering and manufacturing company seeks an experienced candidate for a 'standalone' position, undertaking all maintenance work across a modern manufacturing site in Sittingbourne.
Site Maintenance Technician - the role:
This multi-faceted role will keep you busy and challenged, working across this busy site: -
- Power press safety checks
- Regular maintenance of plant & equipment, including repair and modification work when necessary
- Stock management
- Planned preventative maintenance work, maintaining a log for this and reviewing the process
- Troubleshooting plant and tooling issues
- And general 'Facilities Management' duties, covering anything from building / utilities / repair / maintenance, to plumbing, pneumatics work, etc
- Monday to Friday work, no shifts.
Site Maintenance Technician - the person:
Candidates must have a good track-record in a similar electrical & mechanical maintenance position, and able to deal with the tasks effectively and efficiently, with minimal disruption to the workforce. You should have:
- A good appreciation of health and safety - record maintenance, risk assessments, COSHH
- Some exposure to IT systems - e.g. Microsoft Office applications, etc
- Car and driving licence essential as there is a secondary site nearby to cover
- Diplomas in Electrical installations - e.g. C&G 2365 L2 and 3
- Strong mechanical device and equipment experience
- The ability to MIG weld
- Any metal fabrication experience a bonus
For the right individual this could be a terrific opportunity to settle with a company and really 'own' the position, growing with the firm for the long-term. There is the potential for a more junior maintenance person to join and work with you in the medium-term. Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.