Job Title: Site Maintenance Supervisor (Electrical)
Location: Dartford, Kent
Our client provides total facilities management solutions to a number of industries within both the private and public sectors throughout the majority of the UK. They are now recruiting for a Site Maintenance Supervisor (Electrical). The successful candidate will cover two sites; Gravesham and Stone. Due to the nature of the role candidates must be willing to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
SALARY IS £COMPETITIVE, ON CALL ALLOWANCE, AP ALLOWANCE (WHEN APPOINTED), 20 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS.
Site Maintenance Supervisor (Electrical) Responsibilities:
- Resolve with the site team/s any failings of PPM, which require addressing.
- Ensure the PPM Management System (Planet) is maintained and updated to reflect any changes.
- Carry out quality audits of all services delivered to site - implementing corrective action plan/s as required.
- Carry out Statutory Compliance Reviews.
- Provide technical advice to on-site team/s, including PPM and reactive tasks.
- Ensure the BMS systems, both on site and remotely are maintained and updated to reflect site changes along with regulatory, statutory and contractual obligations.
- Manage the purchase of supplies and stores, materials, spares, and contracted out services to ensure they are undertaken in the most economic and competitive manner, consistent with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the maintenance and testing of any associated medical, building services, plant and/or related equipment is carried out.
Site Maintenance Supervisor (Electrical) Requirements:
- Hold an Electrical Engineering qualification, 17th Edition.
- Experience within a supervisory/team leader role.
- Proven experience within a facilities/buildings services environment.
- Familiar with Service Level Agreement and ability to deliver against the requirements of same
- Customer focused approach and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Ability to manage own workload and work autonomously
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to motivate others
- Flexible approach to working hours - able to participate in a 1 in 3/1 in 4 on call rota.
- IT literate.
Site Maintenance Supervisor (Electrical) Benefits:
- Salary £Competitive.
- Monday to Friday - 37½ hours per week.
- AP Allowance (when appointed).
- £100 per week on call allowance
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
NOTE - Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.