SITE INSTALLATION SUPERVISOR - HOUSING MODULAR CONSTRUCTION - SAUDI ARABIA
Our client for whom we have provided recruitment services for over 20 years is a leading provider of Contracting, Construction, Engineering and Procurement Services in the Middle East region.
They currently have a new project in Saudi Arabia, consisting of a multi-storey housing compound, to be built in Modular (offsite construction) units, and assembled on site.
They are seeking a Modular Construction Site Installation Supervisor with the following experience:-
- 10 Years’ experience in modular site installations
- Can read and implement installation drawings
- Familiar with the installation of exterior cladding and roof jointing and finishing
- Can lead and manage a large team of installers
- Experience with multi-storey modular construction
- Familiar with site safety and quality control procedures
- Our client is offering negotiable, local tax-free salary with expat benefits provided, ie. Accommodation, transport, rotational flight tickets to/from UK/Europe (three per year), paid leave, medical insurance.
Applicants please forward your CV as a Word Document (not pdf) ensuring you include your relevant experience as per the above job specifications within your CV with details of your present location and earliest availability to PMR-Professional Management Resources Ltd.
- Site Installation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'