Westray Recruitment Consultants is working alongside a leading bespoke metal fabrications supplier based in Hebburn. The company are currently transitioning to a new site and are in need of a Site Foreman to help set up and run the site.
- Coordinate employee and working activities.
- Prepare progress/production reports, schedule downtime for routine maintenance and provide estimates on production output.
- Liaise between and organise various different trades to ensure everyone is fully aware of what work needs to be completed, when and in what order.
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment.
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate.
- Work with clients and architects to give an estimate on how long work may take to complete.
- Ensure that workers abide by all safety regulations and processes.
- Previous experience of working on a building site within a Supervisory or Foreman capacity
- Good leadership and great communications skills
- First Aid trained
- FLT licence
- IPAF card
This is a temporary contract initially for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
The role is offering a flexible and competitive rate depending upon experience.
POINT OF CONTACT
The point of contact for this role is Tony Hutchinson, he is contactable on or at