Westray Recruitment Consultants is working alongside a leading bespoke metal fabrications supplier based in Hebburn. The company are currently transitioning to a new site and are in need of a Site Foreman to help set up and run the site.
- Coordinate employee and working activities.
- Prepare progress/production reports, schedule downtime for routine maintenance and provide estimates on production output.
- Liaise between and organise various different trades to ensure everyone is fully aware of what work needs to be completed, when and in what order.
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment.
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate.
- Work with clients and architects to give an estimate on how long work may take to complete.
- Ensure that workers abide by all safety regulations and processes.
- Previous experience of working on a building site within a Supervisory or Foreman capacity
- Good leadership and great communications skills
- First Aid trained
- FLT licence
- IPAF card
This is a temporary contract initially for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
The role is offering a flexible and competitive rate depending upon experience.
POINT OF CONTACT
The point of contact for this role is Tony Hutchinson, he is contactable on or at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job