This is a chance to join a rapidly growing company who are market leaders in the design and implementation of ground and water remediation solutions for land restoration. We are looking to recruit a Foreman with bulk muck shift experience to join our busy team on site. Main duties are as follows:
- Complete projects Incident and Injury free
- Complete projects without ANY environmental incidents
- Ensure ALL plant, labour and materials are ordered in a timely manner to meet the contract programme
- Managing DUNTON and Sub-contractor employees in line with the Project programme
- Complete projects to the agreed specification and quality
- Ensure ALL DE required paperwork is completed in a timely manner
- Representing DUNTON in a professional manner and maintaining the company’s corporate and commercial image.
- Ensuring that all work is planned and undertaken in line with the Company’s Health and Safety and Environmental Policy.
- Ensuring that SSMS is run and maintained on every project.
- Maintain a Day-to-Day relationship with the "Customer".
- Ensuring and optimising DUNTON livery opportunities at all sites (Plant Hire equipment, Perimeter fences, site huts, PPE, etc.).
- Implementation in conjunction with the Site Manager all site-specific Health & Safety matters including DE Sub-contractors.
· Understanding of RIDDOR requirements and submission of relevant data for Company Accident Book, e.g. written record of accidents to be submitted to Head Office
- Conducting Toolbox talks as appropriate in conjunction with the Site Manager.
Skills and Aptitude
· Planning and organisation of the site
· Ability to prioritise workload
· Be able to communicate at all levels
· Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental compliance are adhered to
· Minimum of 5 years on site management experience within a similar role
· CPCS (Where applicable)
· First Aid
- Health Safety
- Organisational Skills
- Site Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job