Site Fitter – Architectural Metalwork
Location: Essex, London, East Anglia
Our client is a well-established company based in Essex with many years’ experience in the architectural and secondary steelwork industry, they design, value engineer and manufacture many types of metalwork for almost every type of public or commercial building.
A position has become available for a Site Fitter – Architectural Metalwork to work within their increasingly busy team, serving multiple buildings and operations.
The position is for a full time permanent employee with a good rate of pay and good opportunities for overtime. CSCS card and driving license is a must.
Requirements to become the Site Fitter (Architectural Metalwork):
- MMA (Arc/Stick) Welding an advantage but not essential
- Reading of engineering drawings
- Installation of architectural steel work
- Installation of structural steel work
- Use of power tools including grinders, drills, etc.
- CSCS card is required as per site requirements. Other cards would be beneficial i.e. PASMA and IPAF.
Benefits of the post:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 20 days (plus statuary holiday) rising to 25 days with length of service
- Great place to work, with an excellent team that will offer continued support and guidance to help you develop in the role
For the right candidate this is a great opportunity to take on a position of responsibility within a successful and thriving company.
Must be fit, healthy and capable of regular physically demanding work, including working at heights
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage. No agencies please.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
If you feel as though you meet the criteria for the Site Fitter (Architectural Metalwork) position then please apply now!