Site Finance Director
MERJE are exclusively working with an International FMCG company in the search for a talented Site Finance Director
Leading a small team you will take full financial responsibility for the site providing accurate and timely financial and management reporting. Supporting the Site Director and Commercial Director in driving the business forward.
Key responsibilities will include
- Weekly profitability reporting (P&L, operational KPIs, commercial KPIs, financial KPIs)
- Updating the rolling forecast of the business on a weekly basis (P&L and stock) and providing the business with guidance on the future profitability and actions that can be taken to improve the outlook
- Monthly accounting process
- Managing the control environment across the site (procurement, sales, stocks, contractual commitments, etc.)
- Supporting the commercial function through the provision of accurate product costings and profitability reporting by customer and product
- Interaction with group shared service centre for management of the sales and purchase ledger
- Preparing and monitoring capex projects
- Controlling and monitoring the profit improvement plans on a weekly basis
- Work with operational people, commercial people and group IT to improve the IT system environment and provide improved data to run the business
- Supporting the site director with the running of the business and become a strong business partner
Being a qualified accountant with strong academics you will have operated at a similar level with a good knowledge of FMCG manufacturing. Critically you will have a commercial mindset and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Finance Director
- Financial Controller
"Office Assistant jobs in London"