Ecommerce Retail (Fashion)
£20k - £25k
My client is a heritage and global brand that you will instantly recognise. They are currently going through a period of exciting change and growth and their ecommerce business is expanding at pace.
They now seek an experienced Site Executive to ensure that the business fully exploits the opportunities presented through digital channels.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in the implementation and execution of the companies' strategy across a number of core websites.
- Working closely with the Ecommerce Operations Manager, Head of Ecommerce, UX Manager, Marketing, Merchandising and Operations teams.
- Identify opportunities to improve business performance and exploit opportunities to utilise digital tools to support the business's group multichannel operations
- Manage site merchandising, ensuring products descriptions and specifics are clear and correct
- Project managing content updates, product launches, email marketing content population and sends
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) or Product Information Management (PIM)
As well as having all of the above experience gained in ecommerce, in order to be successful , you will be a very effective stakeholder manager and influencer, and we'd expect you to draw on lots of great examples of this!
This is an opportunity to really make a difference as the business embark on digital transformation. You will be joining an incredibly humble and hugely popular business with an excellent reputation.
All interested candidates, please apply.