Site Engineering Surveyor - Central London - specialist steel frame contractor - £20 million package
Site Engineering Surveyor opportunity with a growing and well respected steel frame contractor. Due to the business success they are now looking to employ a new Engineering Surveyor to join the existing team. You will receive a competitive annual salary with, travel allowance and paid accommodation, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, bonus scheme after services as well as further additional benefits.
Your new company
One of the leading steel frame sub-contractors who have been successfully trading for over 70 years. The business work with leading Tier 1 contractor on landmark projects predominately in central London. The packages they manage range up to £20 million including, commercial high-rises, rail stations and power stations. The businesses success has been on the "bespoke" quality and the precision of their work.
Your new role
As part of the role you will join a site based team working on a new £20 million steel frame package which is a 80x80 metre 10 story structure off Tottenham court road. Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, programme and carry out pre-commencement base inspection surveys.
- Plan, programme and carry out alignment of structures during construction, including production of as-built surveys. When necessary, carry out checks of sub-contractors works.
- Plan, programme and carry out surveys of existing structures, including documentation of results.
- Carry out and document as-built inspections of site activities as directed by your site manager
- Maintain accurate records of your site activities, and other records as directed by your site manager.
- When required, plan, co-ordinate and manage the activities of sub-contract engineering surveyors.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an experienced engineering surveyor with experience working on steel frame or concrete frame structures. This includes, Low/ Medium rise structures, as well as rail and industrial structures. Competent in the use of Leica, Total Station, Topcom setting out equipment.
- CSCS Site Engineering Surveyor (or equivalent CSCS)
- First Aid at work
- Full driving license
role is site based and the job holder will be required to work at heights on occasion. There for appointed person and crane supervisor qualification will also be required.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive annual salary around circa £43,000 with additional benefits such as 25 days holiday, travel allowance, paid accommodation, bonus incentive and further benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.