We are recruiting for a Freelance Site Engineer with previous experience of working for an RC Frame subcontractor. My client is involved with a new build commercial project in Exeter and requires an Engineer from 12th November.
As Site Engineer you will:
- Be able to read CAD drawings and keep site diaries
- Be responsible for providing and maintaining setting out and dimensional control, to ensure accurate construction of the work
- Be responsible for setting out works constructed within allowable tolerances
- Ensure the workforce understand setting out information has been identified as suitable for the type of work being carried out
Our client requires a Site Engineer with:
- Experience of operating robotic total stations
- An understanding of AutoCAD
- Prior experience of working for an RC Frame subcontractor
£220 - £250 p/day LTD (if client is to provide kit)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans. The reference for this vacancy is 128478.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'