A regional Civils contractor is seeking to appoint a Site Engineer to lead all aspects of engineering and quality assurance on the first of a series of new schemes in South Devon. Working closely with Project Management and site based teams initially setting out on a £3m scheme. Responsibility will include managing day to day tasks, general site setup and quality assurance.
Experienced should include;
- Setting out for jobs using handheld GPS systems and Leica total station.
- Taking surveys and plotting detail using CAD software.
- Writing work package plans and completing task briefings with site based teams.
- Representing the civil engineering contractor at meetings with the client to discuss different aspects on the job.
- Working closely with the Project Manager and Site based teams to plan and organise jobs including cost management, procurement and placing orders.
- Maintaining high standards of health and safety and record keeping.
- HNC or HND qualified with CSCS card as a minimum.
If you are seeking a varied position with a regional contractor offering a great team environment and support of a multinational focused on developing and supporting their workforce then please apply.
If you are available on a long term freelance basis please do also contact me on
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Site Engineer Setting Out Engineer Highways
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'