Are you a Senior Site Engineer with recent highways background? Are you looking for a new challenge to work on a long term civil engineering contract?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity, working with a well known reputable contractor in the Kent area.
Contract type: Freelance
Start date: July 2018
Rate: £250-300 per day (rate negotiable, depending upon experience)
Randstad CPE Contact: Louise Pridmore (Maidstone branch)
An 12 month contract, working on a highways project in the Kent area. This client currently deal with a portfolio of civil engineering schemes ranging from access road improvements, public realm works, concrete repairs & reinstatements, water treatment works and specialist framework projects.
This is a great opportunity working with a well known civils contractor, who hold an excellent reputation in the local region.
This role will be site based with the potential opportunity to move onto other projects in the future.
You will be responsible for:
- Reporting to a Site Agent
- Managing up to 4 Setting out engineers / Site engineers
- Some setting out of areas, using drawings provided
- Quality Assurance
- Writing and reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Carrying out precise works to project specifications
- Keeping site records
- Ordering materials
- Liaising with site staff
- Degree / HND qualified
- Use of Total Stations or GPS
- Experience in heavy civils projects and groundworks
- Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly and concisely
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to work within budgets and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team
£250-300 per day, long term contract
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"