As the Site Engineer, your duties will be to:
• Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with McLH SHEQ policies and procedures.
• Ensure all personnel, including subcontractors, designers, clients, staff, visitors and others are inducted and have approved risk assessments and method statements (RAMS) in place.
• Produce RAMS for directly employed labour and approve RAMS for other elements of the work.
• Ensure McLH procedures, inspections and forms are implemented, including those associated with accident reporting, permits to work and temporary works.
• Produce, implement and approve where appropriate, Inspection & Test Plans (ITP) ensuring accurate and up to date records are maintained.
• Record, submit and monitor Non-conformance Reports (NCR) and maintain the NCR register.
• Ensure drawings, specifications and other contract documents are kept up to date.
• Ensure that the project programme is available and communicated to the supply chain prior to works commencing.
• Develop short term look ahead programmes in collaboration with the supply chain.
• Produce weekly / monthly progress reports as appropriate.
• Plan and manage site resources to ensure a safe working environment and to achieve the programme.
To be a successful Site Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Demonstrable experience in setting out large scale contracts.
• Valid CSR Card.
In return, the Site Engineer will receive a negotiable salary.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.