Are you an experienced Site Engineer looking for a new role with a main contractor? Would a role with one of the UK's leading main contractors interest you? You're in luck, one of the largest contractors in the UK construction market have opportunities in their established Midlands office.
Based out of Birmingham, my client are one of the busiest contractors in the Midlands market right now, with a number of high profile, high value projects around Birmingham City Centre and the West Midlands region.
My client's portfolio predominantly consists of student accommodation/ Multi Room; typical projects for which range between £10m-40m. They are particularly keen to meet candidates with multi room experience to join a new site.
- Competitive package
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Transparent progression opportunities
- The opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in the industry
- Working within an innovative and collaborative team
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Extensive experience of working as a Site Engineer on multi-million pound commercial design and build projects.
- Degree educated, or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to liaise with multiple project stakeholders.
- CSCS certification.
- Liaising with client representatives to raise and answer queries.
- Monitoring additional work, day work and/or delays to ensure that costs are recouped.
- Monitoring progress against master programme, identifying anomalies and implementing rectification.
- Monitoring quality, safety and environmental systems to ensure compliance to company management systems.
- Monitoring temporary works to ensure they are fit for use.
- Short term programming to monitor against master programme.
If you are looking to progress your career with a company that can offer great progression opportunities and the chance to work on industry leading projects, apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.