Site Engineer £Negotiable Hull Temporary - around 6 months
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Engineer. Our client an established Civil Engineering groundwork's sub-contractor are looking to appoint a Site Engineer to undertake setting out duties on a site in Hull
Your new role
As a Site Engineer you will be responsible for;
- Setting out and surveying
- Maintaining line and level control
- Measurements and calculations
- Interpretation of technical drawings
- Providing technical assistance to the project team where required
- Coordinating the technical aspects of package handovers
- Assisting with the managing of site labour
- Warnings of any ground concerns
In this role you will be working alongside the QS and company Director
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will be qualified to HNC level or above in an engineering or construction related subject, supported with practical experience. Own equipment would be a benefit.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary. This is a temporary position to support a business whilst on a project in Hull. We expect the Site Engineer to be employed for around 6 months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- site engineer
- civil engineer