Our clients scope and remit is to provide solutions to the need of the customer and client to ensure the safe operation and working of the waste water system. Designs will be developed with the design partners from the intervention brief through to construction phase and handover. Individual Project values can range from £70k to £20million which will form part of the overall investment figure. Examples of projects are detailed below but not limited to : -
* Above and Below Ground Storage Tanks
* Construction of new Treatment Works
* Extension of Treatment Works
* Construction of new Surface Water and Foul Water Pipelines and Manholes
* New Pumping Stations
* Enabling works
* Roadwork's & footpaths
As a site engineer you will be:
* Responsible for day to day surveying and setting out duties.
* Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification.
* Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance.
As an experienced site engineer, you will have relevant industry qualification (HND/HNC/BEng), a relevant CSCS card and ideally first aid certification. You will also have experience of working on a construction site and will be able to evidence experience of setting out and levelling. You will have experience working on civil engineering projects valuing between £10 and £60 million.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job