Interested in role working for a tier 1 main contractor until late Summer? Have you got major projects experience and flexible for day/night shift work? Then read on!
We are currently searching for a Site Engineer to work on a shift pattern for the next 4/6 months which the possibility of an extension. Relevant candidates will have extensive experience with RC works and have previously worked for a tier 1 main contractor.
- Attractive rates for relevant candidates
- Easy access to site in a vibrant area
- Immediate start for strong candidates
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Manage labour on site and attend progress meetings
- Dealing with basic paperwork such as QA records, permits and daily site diaries.
- Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working RC packages
- Flexible to work days, nights and back shifts
- Previously worked for the tier 1 main contractor on large Civil Engineering projects
- CSCS card
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job