Since 1990 our client has built up a solid reputation as professionals in the house and commercial build sector. From foundation to roof, turn-key interior finish, in timber frame or the traditional method, they always deliver with the highest quality standard. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Site Engineer to join them.
As Site Engineer your role will include and not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the Director and QS
- Oversee the projects from start to finish
- Project planning, budgeting and identification of resources needed
- Assign individual responsibilities.
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular progress meetings with all the sub-teams
- Ensure project documents are complete
- Co-ordinate all parties involved in the project
- To maintain a high standard of health and safety on site and within the company health and safety policy
- To control all site activities and deal with any site problems or queries
- To manage project within budget and on time
- To maintain a high standard of finish on the project
To be considered for their Site Engineer position, you must have:
- Relevant qualification for site engineering
- 3-5 years experience of working as a Site Engineer
- SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid are all mandatory for any applicants
- Experience in retail projects desirable
If you feel you have the skills for their Site Engineer role, please apply now!