I am currently recruiting for an Site Engineer on behalf of one of the UK's Tier 1 Main Contractors.
The successful candidate will have the chance to join an experienced and highly motivated team who are currently working on a large scale commercial Build project in the heart of Leeds.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Engineering Degree
- Valid SMSTS
- Own PPE
- Driving Licence
- Flexible to travel to sites across Yorkshire
- Valid CSCS
- Industry Relevant Qualification (HNC/HND)
- Health and Safety knowledge
- A good attitude & a strong work ethic
- Acting as main point of call for technical advice
- Checking plans, quantities and drawings to ensure accuracy
- Overseeing health and safety
- Overseeing and managing the site labour force and sub-contractors
- Managing £1m worth of package
- Liaising with clients and representatives which will include surveyors, Architects and Designers
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Setting out on site
- Enabling works
Due to continued growth this client has a very busy workbook for next year meaning this is the ideal role for someone who is looking to move into management in the future. Ongoing personal development and training will be offered to the successful candidate alongside a generous salary and an industry leading benefits package detailed below.
- Salary up to 30,000
- Company car or car allowance
- Pension contribution
- Private Healthcare
- Company Phone
To apply, please submit your CV or contact Jonathan O'Brien on . Following this, appropriate candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.