This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
They are looking for a Site Engineer to join them on a permanent basis to work on a variety of Civil Engineering projects. As a Site Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Setting out and Surveying of works
• Supporting in compiling and reviewing method statements and risk assessments
• Assisting in the direction of site operatives
• Supervision of subcontractors
• Procurement of materials
Skills / Experience:
• Degree qualified in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
• Proven experience within a similar role
• Excellent communication skills
Please note that this role requires travel across the UK.
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV to Nicole or call in in for an informal and confidential discussion.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job