A tier 1 civil engineering contractor is looking for a professional and ambitious engineer to join their successful team in Ashford.
The project involves a multitude of civils elements including drainage, groundworks, roadworks, concrete structures and bridge work.
About our Client
The client is a growing and well-established contractor that operate all over the UK. Their expertise is in large infrastructure delivery, mainly involving highways and rail schemes.
About the Role
- Liaise with third party stake holders
- Health and safety responsibilities on site
- Setting out when required
- Liaise with management and effectively report project process
- Produce RAMS
About the Candidate
- Previous experience working within highways
- Ideally degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Looking to build a career
- Driven team player
- Effective communicator
Points of Appeal
- Growing and established contractor
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Training and internal promotion