Site Engineer - Civil Works
- Location: Kent
- Rate: £330-£380
- Duration - 6-8 Months
- Start: ASAP
- Requirements: power plant, substation or heavy civil construction experience / Po
Turner Lovell are recruiting for a civil works, site based Resident Engineer to support the senior Site Manager in managing civil contractors on a major substation construction project in Kent.
The role will involve overseeing the construction of industrial buildings, foundations and associated civil works.
The ideal candidate have excellent experience working with civil contractors, their compliance to engineering designs, managing performance, commercial or technical queries and ensuring close out with minimal claims.
- Good communication skills
- Strong understanding of construction methodology and able to report on quality issues.
- Qualifications in Construction disciplines e.g. BSc, NVQ, City & Guilds etc
- Site safety certificate holder
- Assertive and strong personality
It is essential for the selected candidate to have on site civil management experience and a high commitment to HSE
If this sounds like it could be your next challenge, please apply to Curtis Thompson