SITE ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENT SUPERVISOR
Due to an increase in project work on one of our Petrochemical contracts, we are currently looking for an experienced Industrial Site Electrical and Instrument Supervisor.
The applicant must be able to work to a high standard in a live refinery process environment and must have an excellent Health & Safety culture.
The ideal candidate will have over 10 years of experience in the construction industry with a proven track record in electrical and instrument project work and site supervision, they will have the ability to promote and maintain the highest standards of health and safety whilst ensuring a quality and efficient installation.
Excellent rates of pay including travel radius and benefits. (NAECI Rates)
Min 40.5 hrs per week - Overtime as Required
- Interpret and disseminate job specification and associated technical drawings
- Create site specific safety documentation (including SSOW, Task Briefing, Risk Assessments and Hot Work permits)
- Validating work pack labour estimates
- Managing site electrical materials required for each individual project
- Supervising work groups of 8-10 tradesmen (Electrical, Instrument & Instrument small Bore Pipework Installations)
- Daily client supervisor liaison
- Managing multi trade Sub-contractors
- Change management
- Maintaining job QA site packs to enable efficient handover
- Becoming Site LV authorised persons to carry out electrical isolations
- Ensuring efficient use of labour
- Any other duties as required by the Project Manager
- Previous experience in a similar industrial/oil and gas role - supervisory role
- Knowledge of Industrial Electrical, Instrument and Instrument small bore pipework installations
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Valid CCNSG (inc Supervisor CCNSG preferably) or SSSTS / IOSH
- Valid Comp EX (please provide your expiry date)
- Ability to manage sub-contractors on site
- Basic estimating and planning experience
- A strong character with proven track record in construction and site supervision
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Please submit your current CV including your CompEX and CCNSG Expiry dates
- Electrical Engineering
- HEALTH & SAFETY
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"