Our client, a large privately owned vehicle service and repair business, is seeking a Site Coordinator join their team in Wigan to support their team of engineers and associated support staff.
Benefits of this role:
- Excellent basic salary
- Highly rated employer
- Life Insurance
- Contributory Pension
- Monday - Friday 40 hour week
You will need to have experience of working in or managing a workshop facility where you have had responsibility for building maintenance, communications and Health and Safety. In addition, it is essential that you have experience of interacting and communicating with customers where time can be of the essence!
Knowledge of basic engineering processes would also be advantageous including PPE, van maintenance requirements, tool stores and a parts store.
This is a highly autonomous role where you will need to work largely unsupervised and use your initiative to deal with day to day issues.
Candidates may come from an engineering background or have worked in the Retail Motor Industry in Aftersales or Service.
Good computer skills are also a must for this position.
Your main responsibilities will include:-
- Assisting team members with resolving customer queries and warranty issues.
- Ensuring all jobs are correctly logged on electronic systems
- Maintain a safe working environment and the availability of PPE
- Ensure compliance with ISO9001
- Liaise with the Facilities Manager in managing the maintenance of the building
- Ongoing communication with customers to ensure they are kept updated
- Invoicing of work orders
Candidates should possess the following skills:-
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written using email, telephone and social media
- Work well under pressure
- A desire and ability to learn
- Sound problem solving techniques
- A team player who is also able to work using own initiative
- Experience of planning systems would be advantageous
- Knowledge of basic engineering processes
You'll need to have a full UK driving licence and be able to work at other company locations if needed.
Interested? Apply today or call Nick Legge for a confidential chat.