My client, a well-known international manufacturing company based in Northumberland, is currently seeking a Site Controller to join them on a 12-month contract role.
You should ideally be immediately available or on a maximum of 1 week's notice, and be able to work via your own limited company or an umbrella company.
- To support the management team in making key business decisions through the provision of guidance and insightful management information
- To provide regular business financial forecasts, taking into account latest identified business risks and opportunities for the site
- To support in the building of business investment cases through scenario modelling and impact assessments
- To value the impact of proposed change/improvement projects to ensure that the correct prioritisation is applied to site based activity to deliver maximum value
- To identify improvements to eliminate inefficiency and waste and support implementation of improve and control measures using CI methodologies and ways of working
- To drive compliance with business controls through process confirmations and audits, to ensure minimisation of risk and recommendation of new controls to reduce risk where gaps identified
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified with over 5 years post qualification experience
- SAP experience
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Good business partnering skills - role is a key part of the site management team - not just a normal finance role, but a key part of the operational team challenging as well as raising both issues and solutions
- Experience of scenario analysis/project evaluation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience of 'standard' finance skills - e.g. cost centre management, reporting, forecasting, - including risks/opportunities
- Continuous Improvement / Lean Six Sigma experience
- Audit/control/risk management experience
- Experience of managing is a plus, as there is one direct report
- Financial Controller and Site Controller and Operation and Strategic and Manufacturing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'