This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Reporting to: Depot Manager
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Site Compliance Coordinator on a Fixed Term basis at our Wolverhampton depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Ensure all training records and safety documentation are maintained accurately, and in line with legislative and company requirements.
- Develop a Site Safety Management Plan (SMP), to ensure a consistent safe working environment for all company employees, contractors and site visitors.
- Regularly audit the SMP for compliance, and update accordingly to ensure the alignment of all legislative and company requirements are adhered to.
- Assist in the co-ordination and implementation of training and processes relative to Health & Safety and Food Standards programs for the site.
- Participate and assist the site management team in the investigation of incidents to determine root cause, and corrective actions where necessary. Ensure incident corrective actions are followed up on and completed.
- Ensure all site inspections are completed in full, and on time. Any corrective action required raised
accordingly to the site management team.
- Ensure all site safety boards and communication zones, including, but not limited to: Health and Safety Policy, Insurance Certification, Site Health & Safety minutes, Site Rules, location of first aid are maintained and current at all times.
- Prepare for, and participate in audits such as BRC, MHRA and Safety audits.
- Communicate, coach and assist the site staff to ensure that all safety expectations are understood and met.
- Ensure that a high standard of training, BRC compliance and Health & Safety is adhered within the working environment.
- Ensuring site maintenance is completed in a timely manner and is prioritised so that it does not compromise safety and hygiene standards.
- Prepare, facilitate and arrange site meetings relative to training, compliance audits and safety.
- Recent IOSH qualification
- Experience producing Risk Assessments and Safe Working Procedures
- Attention to detail/accuracy.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to work as part of a team or as standalone.
- Conscientious and reliable with a flexible attitude.
- Strong and effective communicator at all levels.
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Effectively prioritise work load in order to meet set deadlines.
- Have a good working knowledge within a Warehouse and Logistics operation.
- Be proactive and effective at being the best in class.
- Work and communicate effectively across multi-functional depts.
Shifts: Day shifts, 9am - 5pm
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job