Site Based Project Engineer
A Site based Project Engineer is required to work in the Seascale area of Cumbria on an initial 3 month contract that is likely to be extended for a minimum of a further 12 months.
Nuclear experience would be seen as an advantage for this position although candidates with highly regulated industry experience will also be considered.
Current SC Security Clearance & a monitored worker would be seen as an advantage also.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Act as the Project Engineering Managers local representative on site
- Coordinate and manage the timely resolution of issues and responses to TQ's and FOB's
- The Project Engineer will monitor and report site based progress.
Candidates should show evidence of:
- Communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals, e.g. construction managers, quantity surveyors, subcontractors, architects, designers, other engineers
- Organisation skills and a methodical approach to work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Strong teamworking skills
- Excellent IT skills
- The Project Engineer will be flexible
- Project-management skills
- Wide range of engineering experience, in particular Mechanical Handling equipment.
Brief Person Specification
The Project Engineer will preferably be degree qualified (HNC Minimum) with significant relevant technical experience.
Preferably, will have recent nuclear experience.
Has experience of producing mechanical design deliverables for Mechanical Handling Equipment, Special Purpose Machinery, Lifting Equipment etc
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels, Graduates/ Trainees, Designers, Engineers right through to area lead / technical authority through to Department Group Manager roles.
This is a superb opportunity for a Project Engineer/ Site Engineer with mechanical handling experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'