Want to get involved in upcoming work for Highways in the East Anglia region until Winter this year? Do you have a strong background within Civil Engineering progressing into a more managerial role? Then read on!
We are currently looking at new roles to work across Suffolk, Cambridgeshire Essex and Norwich until later this year on a freelance basis which shall be interviewing immediately.
- Competitive rates for experienced candidates
- Long term freelance work
- On site parking
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overseeing and being responsible for all site staff and subcontractors as well as attending client and project meetings
- Management of subcontractors and logistics
- Writing risk assessments and method statements
- Overseeing rolling programme with a 1 month look ahead
- Support, manage and motivate staff on site
- Minimum HNC qualified, preferably degree qualified (preferably in Civil Engineering)
- Valid CSCS
- Valid SMSTS
- Experience delivering RC structures
- Ability to complete H&S paperwork to a high standard
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.