Are you an experienced Administrator with good IT skills? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting for a Site Administrator and they want to hear from you!
Our client believe that people are their business. They offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining the team as a Site Administrator, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Access to the company rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to their Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are they looking for?
As the ideal Site Administrator, you will have administrative experience in a fast paced, complex business. You will also be able to demonstrate knowledge / experience:
- IT systems (ideally Microsoft based)
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and database
- Managing filing systems
- Maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a Site Administrator, you will manage the day-to-day administration activities to ensure that the site achieve the required performance levels to safely meet business and customer requirements. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Managing the administration of the site to ensure all loading tickets are printed at the correct time, and goods receipt records are collected
- Liaising with material suppliers and central purchasing resource to ensure timely deliveries as required to maintain site operations, office supplies and uniform
- Managing the sites activities in their computer systems, ensuring all Purchase Orders are created correctly
- Collating and recording all site performance data and producing reports as needed, such as maintaining cost, production and budget records accurately and in a timely manner
- Supporting the Site Manager to maintain efficient, safe and cost effective site activities
- Opportunities to train on the production lines and mobile plant to earn overtime
Our client’s is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Their innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long term future.
If you share our client’s values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help them fulfil their vision, our client would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Site Administrator!No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'