Document Controller/Site Administrator/Site Secretary
Location: Rochester, Kent
Contract type: 1 year fixed contract
Start date: ASAP
Salary/Rate: £9 - 13 per hour
Full Time Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm, 5 days per week
Randstad CPE Contact: Lizzie Dodd (Maidstone branch)
Are you organised and reliable with admin experience? We are currently looking for an experienced Document Controller/Administrator for a full time role based in Rochester.
This will be a busy and demanding role and you will be required to be self motivated, enthusiastic and professional.
Your duties will consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Managing document control and an online system
- Organizing various communications
- Information management
- Collate information
- IT skills, organizational skills
- Checking all operatives are pre-enrolled via the clients web based system
You must have:
- Document Controller/Site Secretary experience
- Good communication skills
- IT skills and working knowledge of online systems
- Experience in view point is preferred but not essential
- Must be flexible with hours during busy periods
- Construction experience is preferred but not essential
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
For further information please contact Lizzie Dodd at Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- commercial assistant
- document controller
- office manager
- document control
- site secretary